Claremont Club and Spa allows our guests to experience all luxuries and wellness at our award-winning resort, combined with the renowned, exceptional service of Fairmont.
At Claremont Club and Spa, our most popular offerings are bundled together under one Resort Experience Fee of $45 per room per day to offer an enhanced experience. The daily fee is subject to applicable taxes, will be automatically added to your guest room folio, and provides guests with the following amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily group exercise classes (up to 75 different classes per week)
- Access to the Club at the Claremont, a private members-only wellness center with state of the art fitness equipment, tennis courts and three year-round pools
- Complimentary access to our tennis courts; reservations required
- Access to our Virtual Guest Experience Guide
- Access to PressReader, our digital newspaper application
- Use of BMW bicycles; based on availability
- Complimentary 1-800 and local phone calls
- Three Sages Wellness; Yoga & mediations programs available on the TV in your guest room
- Business center access
- Saturday morning guided hikes (weather dependent/year round)
- Daily champagne sabering demonstration in the Lobby
- Three (3) complimentary hours of Kids’ Club per day per family (children 3+ years of age who are potty-trained only, based on availability. Please email [email protected] to reserve)
Plus seasonal activities in The Front Yard – inquire with our Concierge to learn more.
Guests must be registered at the time of reservation or upon check-in. The number of registered guests per room will be limited to the maximum occupancy of the room. Age limitations and restrictions may apply.
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel, strives to meet the needs of its guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel for any special requests relating to your disability or need any additional accessibility information about the hotel’s facilities and services.
We understand your pet is just as much a part of the family as other members and we are delighted to provide some comforts of home while staying with us. Claremont Club & Spa is proud to be a pet-friendly resort and welcomes well-behaved pets of any size. To ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay while on the property, we require all pet parents to read and sign our Pet Policy Disclaimer upon arrival. ADA trained service dogs are welcome at Claremont Club and Spa at no additional cost; however, we kindly ask that you contact the hotel in advance of your stay. California ADA allows people with disabilities to bring qualified, trained service dogs and qualified, trained psychiatric service dogs, but not emotional support animals, to all public spaces.
- A non-refundable pet fee of 49 USD per day applies to all pet stays (maximum of two pets) for deep cleaning services.
- Due to health regulations, pets (excluding ADA trained service dogs) are not allowed in any of the hotel restaurants, club, pools or spa.
- City of Berkeley bylaws require all dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Guests are liable for any damages and/or repairs that your pet may have unintentionally caused.
- If your pet is left unattended in your room, please place the “Dog in Room” sign from your welcome package to remind our housekeeping team members and call us (dial 0) when you would like your room to be serviced.
Fairmont High Speed Internet access:
ALL – Accor Live Limitless Members members receive Premium High Speed Internet
For all other guests, High Speed Internet is included in the hotel’s resort fee.
With the only Les Clef’s d’Or concierge member in the East Bay, our Concierge team is available to help you plan the perfect outings and events throughout your visit.
Available 9:00 am – 5:00 pm daily and located in the Main Lobby.
For assistance with pre-arrival reservation requirements please call (510) 549-8597.
For concierge specific requirements please call (510) 549-8508 or email [email protected].
Our Bell and Door Staff are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage.
Stay active and energized throughout your visit with our award winning and recently renovated Wellness Center, located at The Club at the Claremont. Offering everything from state-of-the-art equipment, three heated, outdoor saline pools, and over 90 group exercise classes each week, including Spin classes and Pilates – there is always something for everyone to enjoy.
Fitness apparel delivered to you room – Fairmont Fit – in partnership with Reebok, helps you stay active and balanced during your travels – with fitness apparel delivered directly to your guest room. Fairmont Fit is available exclusively to ALL – Accor Live Limitless members. Join HERE
Our Housekeeping staff is pleased to offer cleaning service, including turn-down service (available only upon request), to ensure the best possible comfort of all our guests.
Same day laundry and dry cleaning service is available Monday through Saturday. Kindly leave your laundry at the Bell Desk by 9:00am, or arrange for pickup by calling extension 133 and it will be delivered to your room by 7:00pm that evening. Laundry bags and slips are conveniently located in the guest room closet.
Valet parking is available for overnight guests for $49 per night, per car.
Self-parking for hotel guests is $25 per night, per car.
Day parking is currently available starting at $9 per hour to a maximum daily charge of $35. Limewood Restaurant patrons receive three hours complimentary with meal. Spa patrons receive five hours complimentary with service. Valet parking is available for day use guests for $10 per car.
Our Business Center is open 24 hours and features three (3) HP all-in-one desktops with mouse and keyboard, one (1) HP printer, one (1) HP scanner, and one (1) single line phone line. It also includes an ATM machine.
Get In Touch
Want more information about Claremont Club & Spa? We would love to hear from you! Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us directly.