The Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel has been a Bay Area icon, providing rich history and elegance since 1915. Many of the resort’s 276 guestrooms are designed specifically to create an atmosphere of relaxation and peaceful retreat. Rekindle romance, retreat in cosmopolitan luxury, or indulge in a one-of-a-kind suite. A luxurious hotel experience with breathtaking views, a green ethos, and exceptional amenities.
The Presidential Suite has a striking residential design and boasts expansive Bay views. Suite appointments include a private office, master bedroom and bath, formal dining room, open living room, bar area, and pantry with a separate kitchen service entry.Learn More
With celebrated vistas and space to spare, Claremont’s luxe suites enjoy unparalleled perspectives of the San Francisco Bay. Impeccably restored suites blend distinctive character with luxurious amenities.
Each of our classically contemporary guest rooms provide the perfect setting to make the most of our resort’s exceptional location. Many showcase unrivaled views of the San Francisco Bay and skyline.Learn More
Our most popular offerings are bundled together under one Resort Experience Fee of $45 per room per day to offer an enhanced experience. The daily fee is subject to applicable taxes, will be automatically added to your guestroom folio, and provides guests with the following amenities:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Daily group exercise classes (up to 75 different classes per week)
• Access to the Club at the Claremont, a private members-only wellness center with state of the art fitness equipment, tennis courts and three year-round pools
• Complimentary access to our tennis courts; reservations required
• Access to our Virtual Guest Experience Guide
• Access to PressReader, our digital newspaper application
• Use of BMW bicycles; based on availability
• Complimentary 1-800 and local phone calls
• Three Sages Wellness; Yoga & mediations programs available on the TV in your guest room
• Business center access
• Saturday morning guided hikes (weather dependent/year round)
• Daily champagne sabering demonstration in the Lobby
• Three (3) complimentary hours of Kids’ Club per day per family (children 3+ years of age who are potty-trained only, based on availability. Please email email@example.com to reserve)
Self-parking for hotel guests is $25 per night, per car.
Valet parking is currently not available.
As a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, you’ll earn points on dining and hotel reservations and more than 5,000 hotels worldwide. ALL is more than just a rewards program; its a lifestyle program designed with you in mind.