The Club at the Claremont
The Club is a shared community pursuing an active lifestyle, overall wellness and recreational fun. You’re invited to discover yoga, play tennis with friends, splash in the pools, create family memories and so much more. Please refer to our guidelines and protocols before visiting the Club.
the club experience
Guests of The Claremont are granted full access to all of the classes and activities offered at The Club during their stay. To learn more about becoming a Claremont Club Member, please call our Membership team at (510) 549-8569, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Hours of Operation
Daily | 6:00AM to 9:00PM
Holiday hours may vary
Take a splash in one of our three outdoor pools, open year-round. Our on deck coached Streamliner workouts are for both the novice and competitive swimmer.
- 25-meter heated recreational lap pool
- 25-meter heated lap pool
- Children’s Activity pool with water fountain
- Outdoor jet-stream whirlpool
We welcome players of all ages to play on our ten lighted tennis courts. USPTA-certified instructors available to improve your game.
- 10 outdoor lighted tennis courts, including Pickleball!
- Private Lessons, Tennis Clinics and Camps.
- USTA and B.A.L.L. league play
- Championship development program
- USTA NorCal “Hall of Fame” Director of Tennis
Fitness and Lifestyle
Our Fitness Center, Outdoor Fitness Pavilion, Group Exercise and In-Cycling Studios are open to guests 16 years or older and boast equipment developed for real life activities and certified personal trainers dedicated to your well-being.
- Fully equipped Technogym Fitness Center
- Complete Free Weight Room
- Over 70+ weekly Group Exercise classes
- Somatics Personal Training
- Dedicated Pilates and Kinesis Studio
- In-Cycling Studio
- Locker Rooms facilities with dry saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, showers and towel service
Guests and members must be at least 16 years old to use the Fitness Center.
For the latest Group Fitness Schedule, see here. Please note instructors and classes may be subject to change without advanced notice.
The Club hosts a robust schedule of children’s activities from daily events to special programs. Learn more about our upcoming Kids’ Camps and seasonal family-friendly activities offered throughout the year!
- Kids’ Club childcare – 3 hours complimentary each day for hotel guests!
- Adventure Day and Tennis Camp
- Holiday themed activities
- Friday Movie Night
- Children’s Swim Team
LIVE MUSIC POOLSIDE
Hotel guests and Club Members are invited to join us this summer for exciting live music by some of our favorite local bands. Every Saturday from 12pm to 4pm on our Pool Deck through September, enjoy a variety of genres ranging everywhere from Jazz and Rock to Pop, Hawaiian and Afro-Cuban! Artists and dates subject to change. Open to hotel guests & Club Members only. Learn more.
Become a Club Member
Club Members receive added benefits along with the already robust inclusions of their Membership. In addition to discounts here at The Claremont, Club Members can take advantage of exclusive savings on spa, dining and retail purchases at other Fairmont, Raffles and Swissottel properties worldwide.
To join the Club please call (510) 549-8569 or email email@example.com